While we are always here to help with design and construction decisions, there are a few key factors every homeowner should consider before installing a swimming pool. Some of the most important include:
- Function: Different styles of pools allow for different kinds of activities. Consider which ones you want to enjoy, such as swimming laps, entertaining, relaxing, or soaking in a hot tub.
- Shape: Some types of swimming pools and materials come pre-formed in geometric or kidney shapes. Others allow for total customization.
- Location: Be sure to consider all the space you will need for sunbathing, entertaining, and other activities in addition to the space needed for your pool. It is also wise to consider privacy needs.
- Style: Choose from a wide variety of design elements, including waterfalls, swim-up bars, indoor-outdoor aesthetics, and even waterpark options.
- Maintenance: Different pools have different maintenance needs and required equipment. We can help determine these estimated monthly costs.
Whether you have a specific concept in mind for your swimming pool or are trying to narrow down your options, you can always rely on our designers and construction experts for assistance.
At the end of the day, your home is where you go to recharge your batteries, unplug from the world and spend cherished memories with those closest to you. You should be proud of every minute detail, room and structure of your property. Our ambition to help meet and exceed all of your aspirations in achieving functionality and comfort.
At Beresheet Construction and Design we are honored and passionate in the pursuit of these goals every time a client puts this responsibility in our hands.